Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weekend in Paris!


I have been really horrible about updating, but alas it is a New Year, and with it comes proverbial leaves overturned, along with a more manageable school schedule - so keep an eye out!

The following photos are from last weekend, when I had the extreme pleasure of visiting my girl, KTeenie, and friend Laure in Paris. It was a magical and all too short few days.

Highlights were drinks at a packed bar with some of KTeenie's friend's (Jocelyn and Alex); decorating and scrawling our names in a lock and then attaching it to a famous bridge and throwing the keys in the river; seeing the city from up high at the Sarce-Coeur; eating a delicious Italian meal (I know, I know) were they kept bringing us more free wine and apps; spending a night drinking wine and laughing with Alex and some more of KTeenie's friends; visiting the graveyard where Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, and Edith Piaf are all buried; and having an amazing French meal and gallery visit with Laure.

Thank you Paris and KTeenie for a weekend I will not soon forget! J'ai adoré!

(pictures on next page)























No comments:

Post a Comment